Learn how to implement floor marking color standards and best practices to improve your facility operations.
This guide will help you understand:
- Color guidelines for marking aisles, equipment areas, safety hazards and more
- How color guides relate to OSHA and ANSI standards
- How-to tips for visually delineating work areas and pathways
- Best practices for identifying designated storage locations for materials, products tools and equipment
- Real facility photos and examples
Click here to access the guide.