Royal Blue 24" X 60" Acl Staticide,5912460, Gemini Dual-Layer Static Dissipative Material
Royal Blue 24" x 60"
Gemini static dissipative work surface is a 2-ply thermoplastic vinyl that is inherently dissipative on the top side and conductive on the bottom side. Made in the USA, this material offers high value at a lower cost. The electrical properties are consistent and are warrantied. The soft textured surface offers comfortable protection against static discharge, parts slippage, and damage from UV lights. The durable material is resistant against solder, heat, and most common solvents.
- 0.065 (1.65 mm) thickness
- 106 - 108 ohms, ohm per cm RTG, RTT, Vol R
- Can be custom-cut with sharp blade; scraps are recyclable
- Embossed finish reduces light glare and parts slippage
- Durable surface withstands high temperatures, solder, flux, and harsh chemicals
- Low outgassing and VOC are ideal for controlled environments
- Passes weathering ozone resistance per ASTM D178-01
- Passes and exceeds minimum standards for NFPA fire and smoke safety
- UV additives to protect color and eliminate fading