Mg Chemicals, 843-340G, Super Shield Silver Coated Copper Conductive Coating
- 843 Silver Coated Copper Conductive Coating
- Highly-conductive acrylic paint
- Long-term protection from EMI/RFI
- Designed to reduce electromagnetic or radio frequency interference (EMI/RFI).
- Durable acrylic resin that minimizes loss of metallization through rubbing, and by the oxidation resistant silver that slows down conductivity degradation with age.
- Loss of shielding through paint peeling is unlikely since the acrylic resin system was shown, in UL related testing, to adhere to even difficult substrates like ABS and poly-carbonates.