ASTM Level 2 Mask, Blue, Non-Sterile (Box of 50) - BFE is over 99%
PP Spunbond + High Quality Filtration Meltblown + PP Spunbond
Adjustable Nose clip for a better fit
The Ear-loop is firm and not easy to fall
- Latex and fiberglass free
- Soft lining and breathable
- ASTM Level 2, BFE is over 99%
Here are correct ways to wear and dispose of a mask:
Hold the mask via the earloops, and ensure that it covers your mouth and nose. Then place the loops over your ears.
Pinch the metal strip or stiff edge of the mask so it takes the shape of your nose bridge.
Once the mask is soiled remove it by holding the ear loops.
Dispose soiled mask into the bins.
Wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water after disposing the mask.
- It's better to wash your hands before putting face mask on and every time you touch it, as you could transfer germs from dirty hands to the mask.
- Be ensure that you are wearing the mask properly: It should fit snugly against your face with no gaps to allow viruses to get through.
- Change the mask when it becomes soiled or damp, as this reduces its effectiveness.